Offshore / Home based
WRS is proud to be working with a world leader in offshore surveying and environmental surveys. They operate a fleet of specialist vessels equipped with the most up to date surveying technology.
Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking to recruit Geophysical Engineers for projects across the globe.
In this crucial role you will be performing the following activities.
- Deploying various equipment within offshore survey
- Recover and maintenance of equipment in service
- Electronic upgrades of equipment
- Supporting other teams operating on the vessel
You will ideally have a the following skills and background:
- Ideally holding a degree in an engineering discipline but all technical backgrounds considered.
- Previous hands on experience operating electronic equipment.
- Comfortable working at sea for periods of time.
- Practical mindset and team player
In this role you will be expected to work up to 200 days p/year offshore and have to pass an offshore medical and survival course.
For further information please contact our offshore technology team.
WRS Tech is a technology recruitment business working on behalf of clients across the UK and internationally.