Position: Composite Boatbuilding Supervisor
Salary: £36K (Tax free) and benefits
One of our marine client is looking for a skilled Composite Boatbuilding Supervisor help with production of a mixture of vessels from fishing, naval, sport, passenger. This person will need to have previous experience of supervising large numbers of people and be able to teach GRP Wet Lay procedures.
- Able to run a team of 20 + of employees / contractors.
- Good knowledge of all aspects of GRP Wet Lay.
- Someone able to help teach and train to get the required quality.
- Able to read and understand technical drawings.
- Previous experience within the marine industry.
- Good working knowledge of Wet Lay.
- Worked at Supervisor / Manager level on projects.
- Confident to lead from the front.
WRS are acting as a recruiter on behalf of it clients.
Please get in touch with the shipbuilding team to discuss further.