Position: Marine Electrician
Location: Great Yarmouth
Duration: 3-4 Weeks
Rate: £18 – 19 p/h either LTD or Umbrella
WRS are currently looking for 2 skilled marine electricians to work on a refit of a passenger vessel. You will be able to install, fault find and repair electrical installations, including motor starters and equipment control panels to an exacting standard.
• Install cable support systems
• Run and dress cabling in an extremely neat fashion
• Install control cabinet enclosures
• Test your own work to recognised standards (IEE 17th Test and Inspect)
• Assist other departments with their temporary power requirements taking into account electrical loads and distances involved
• Assist the commissioning engineers and take an active role in commissioning equipment
• A proven track record in a marine electrical role
• Experience with 3-phase, motors, motor starters, distribution systems
• Extremely neat work
Please call the Shipbuilding Team on 023 9263 3952.
The successful candidate will be a valuable member of the electrical department reporting to the Electrical Manager.
WRS are acting as a recruiter on behalf of our client.