Due to expansion our client in Hamburg are seeking a HSEQ Manager. With a growing fleet of offshore support vessels this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in maritime health and safety.
The HSEQ Manager will have the overall responsibility for all matters relating to HSEQ within the fleet. Other roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Perform duties as DPA & CSO
- Coordinate and conduct all vessel inspections
- Monitor and continuously improve SMS system
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external legislation
- Conduct internal office audits for ISM and ISO
- Regularly report to senior management on all HSEQ matters
- Lead weekly safety meetings
The ideal candidate will be extremely well versed in all HSEQ matters as it pertains to the offshore vessel market. A seagoing background is desirable though not essential. Candidates must have the Company Security Officer qualification in order to apply.
The successful candidate will win the opportunity to join a growing and professional team with good progression opportunities. In addition a competitive salary is on offer depending on experience.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in the EU as no sponsorship is available.
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.