WRS Tech are working with a leading owner and operator of specialist craft based on the south coast of England. With exciting projects and new builds to work on this is an excellent opportunity to join a great team.
The Technical Superintendent is responsible for the safe and efficient management of designated vessels within the fleet. Other roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure all repairs and expenditure stays within budget
- Plan and supervise dry dockings to ensure downtime is kept to a minimum
- Ensure PMS system is effective and adhered to
- Liaise with crew for all engineering matters
- Report to the technical manager regularly
- Ensure compliance to all internal and external regulations
- Full spec available after consultation
The ideal candidate will hold a Class 1 Motor CoC and have experience in a similar position. Communication and problem solving skills are key to this position and candidates must be able to demonstrate at interview. Candidates wishing to apply must have the existing right to live and work in the UK.
The successful candidate will win the opportunity to join a growing organisation within a professional team. In addition, a salary of between £45-65k (depending on experience) and a leading benefits package.
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.