Position: Technical Superintendent - Tanker
Salary: €75,000 + Benefits + Relocation
Type: Staff position
One of the world’s largest and most respected ship managers requires a Technical Superintendent to assist with the supervision of a large fleet of deep sea vessels. You will be technically fully responsible for all ongoing inspections, updating Ship Management Systems (SMS), training junior engineers, scheduled dry docks, class / flag approvals, repairs and conversions.
- Ideally holds a Class 1 COC Chief Engineer Unlimited
- Seafaring experience as Chief Engineer working with slow/medium speed engines
- Recent tanker experience is essential
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but other shore based experience will be considered
- An excellent communicator
- High level of Technical report writing skill
As a reward for your hard work, the organisation will give a very competitive benefits package, excellent training and career progression.
Please do apply now for further information
You must have the right to live and work in the (EU) to be considered, as no visa sponsorship is available
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.