Position: Marine Engineer
Job ID: 1907/1
Location: South East
Salary: Up to 30k
WRS Tech's team have a number of vacancies for multiple businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular marine client I am recruiting for are currently looking for a Marine Engineer to work on marine and industrial engines and marine drive systems.
WRS Tech's client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the marine engineering industry.
Responsibilities (Brief Outline)
* Working with marine engines, gearboxes, drive systems and some Industrial Engines.
* Responsible for servicing, repairing, fault finding, fully overhauling engines, gearboxes and drive systems.
* Working both at our workshop and Boat Yard or working within a 25 mile radius catchment area from our Boat Yard.
* Marine Engine OEM training required - Covering either Honda, Suzuki, Volvo etc
* Must be self-organised and self-sufficient, able to work alone and as part of a team
* 12/24 Volt electrical systems experience.
* Electronic Engine Management Systems experience.
* Driving Licence
* NVQ / City and Guilds achieved while serving a Marine Engineering or Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship.
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS UK Ltd who has been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.