Position: Fleet Manager (Contract)
Job ID: 97/14
Salary: To be confirmed upon application
WRS Tech's team have a number of vacancies for multiple businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular marine client I am recruiting for are currently looking for a Fleet Manager (Contract) - This position is to work within and manage a busy depot, organising, orchestrating and reporting on all fleet maintenance, repair and service of rolling stock engines.
WRS Tech's client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the marine engineering industry.
Responsibilities (Brief Outline)
* Manage and orchestrate all preventive and reactive activities
* Create and roll out all internal KPI performance reporting on a weekly and periodical basis
* Fleet planning for QL3 and QL4
* Customer facing contact to cover all first line (1st Level) technical issues
* Ensures and maximizes fleet availability for customer through effective scheduling
* Aligns/organizes the resource availability for maintenance tasks with customer based according to engine health information
* Integrates predictive & reactive maintenance tasks into upcoming preventive maintenance actions together with data analyst in order to minimize unscheduled downtime for customer
* Synchronizes all maintenance tasks with respective customer maintenance plans
* Aligns scheduled workload with respective depot workforce supervisors and team leaders
* Planning and allocation of swing units
* Reporting of relevant fleet KPIs to customer and project stakeholders
* Communication within project team, 1st level organization and 2nd level headquarter functions
* 5 years of relevant managerial operational experience
* Affinity towards digital tools
* Technical knowledge of engines / railway business
* Ability to identify and manage stakeholders
* Strategic and forward thinking
* Customer orientated approach
* Excellent command of English language - written & spoken
* Ability to maintain a calm presence and rational decision making process at all times
* Teamplayer attitude
* Driving Licence
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS UK Ltd who has been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.