WRS Tech are working with an international shipping business to source a Project Manager for their team in Glasgow. The role has a strong engineering bias and offers candidates to opportunity to manage some interesting maritime projects from end to end.
The Project Manager will have overall responsibility for the delivery of designated projects. Other roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare and review proposals (including project budget)
- Monitor and ensure adherence to project financials
- Act as technical lead and point of contact for all enquiries both internal and external
- Assist the engineering director with mentoring junior staff as well as monitoring staff performance
- Resource management of projects, delegation and supervision of project managers and junior staff
- Prepare monthly progress reports
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role and hold a degree in Marine Engineering or Naval Architecture. Due to the nature of the work candidates must also be willing to travel extensively as required.
The successful candidate will win the opportunity to join a renowned and establish business within the shipping and maritime industry as well as good progression routes. In addition, a competitive salary and benefits package is available.
Please do apply now for further information
You must have the right to live and work in the UK to be considered, as no visa sponsorship is available
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.