Electrical Superintendent - Essex
WRS Tech has the pleasure to be working with a specialist vessel owner due to continued demand they are looking for Electrical Superintendent to join their vessel management.
In this role you will be involved in the following:
- Primary point of contact for Electrical and Electronic matters in the fleet
- Support in overseeing planned and reactive maintenance issues and schedules.
- Ensuring compliance for Flag and Class requirements
- Supporting fleet review and crew training
- Ensure all documentation and records are well maintained
To be successful in the role you will need to possess the following:
- You will be working as Electrical Superintendent or ETO,
- The previous background on offshore construction vessel is preferred
- Holds the ETO CoC
- Propulsion motors and Automation
- Comfortable working with complex vessels with complex machinery
- Must be able to work as a team and on own.
- Quality and customer focused
This role comes with a great salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to forge a long-term career.
For further information please send your CV and we will contact you to discuss further.
WRS Tech is a leading Marine, Shipping and Seagoing recruitment agency.