Position: Marine Engineer
Job ID: 634/10
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
WRS Tech's marine team have a number of vacancies for multiple marine businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular client I am recruiting for are currently looking for a Marine Engineer. As one of the Marine Engineers on site, you will carry out all aspects of marine works on personal watercraft covering engines, equipment repair, service, installation, warranty and maintenance work.
WRS Tech's client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the marine industry.
Responsibilities (Brief Outline)
* Repairs, Servicing, Maintenance and Commissioning of marine engines
* Workshop and Field based work
* Carry out routine service and repair work on personal watercraft
* Full workshop overhaul and repairs to manufacturer's standards
* Carry out new machinery and equipment installations
* Ensure that the Departmental Manager is kept informed of the status of ongoing
* Compile parts lists for work in progress for quotations and assist parts department with parts selected for jobs
* Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed correctly
* Ensure workshop, service vehicles and mess room are left in a clean and tidy fashion
* Attending Boat Shows/Trade Events when requested
* Sea Trials when required
* Work is mostly carried out along the South Coast, however from time to time it may be necessary to travel further afield and overseas.
* Marine Engineering Qualification desirable
* Driving Licence
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS UK Ltd who has been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.