Position: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Depending on experience
One of our marine and offshore clients is currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to support the commercial manager. This role requires someone who is proactive and can help support tenders and live projects.
* Cash Management.
* Preparing final accounts.
* Negotiate prices & agree costs and budgets for a number of projects.
* Invoicing clients for work to be completed in line with agreements.
* Cost and value reporting and reconciliation.
* Project administration.
* Support commercial and contractual disputes with clients.
* Confident in using Microsoft programs e.g. Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* Appreciation of core commercial principles of cost, value, budgets, forecasts, revenue and income.
* Customer relations and development of both within the group and external customers
* Confident in working in a team over a number of different sites and business units.
WRS are acting as a recruiter on behalf of our client.
Please get in touch with the shipbuilding team to discuss further.