Technical Superintendent - Bulk Carriers
A well-established and global ship manager requires a Technical Superintendent to join their office in Cyprus and assist with the supervision of a large fleet of deep sea vessels. You will be technically fully responsible for all ongoing inspections, updating Planned Management Systems (PMS), training junior engineers, scheduled dry docks, class / flag approvals, repairs and conversions.
You will need to be very flexible, as this role will require you to travel and remain on-call in the case of any emergencies or to assist the chief engineer.
- Ideally hold a Class 1 COC Chief Engineer Unlimited/Degree in Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture
- Experience managing or sailing on Bulkers
- Flexible with travel at short notice
- An excellent communicator
- High level of Technical report writing skill
As a reward for your hard work, the organisation will give a very competitive benefits package, excellent training and career progression.
Please do apply now for further information
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.