Naval Architect - Mooring Analysis
WRS Tech are pleased to offer an opportunity for a Naval Architect to join an specialist Marine and Engineering business providing bespoke solutions to clients across the globe.
The role is a unique opportunity to work on very specialist projects that support a diverse spread of solutions to the marine and offshore industry.
In this key role you will be involved;
* Providing Dynamic & Static Mooring Analysis
* Load analysis and environmental conditions
* Mooring Spreads and procedures
* Various studies and modelling.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and attributes;
* MEng or Similar in Naval Architecture or equivalent
* Proven proficiency mooring analysis software (Orcaflex, Optimoor, Moses etc)
* Hands on experience using MATLAB
* Background using software such as WAMIT or AQWA
* Excellent communications in skills
As a reward for your hard work, the organisation will give a very competitive benefits package, excellent training, and relocation
Please do apply now for further information
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.