Position: Business Development Manager - Offshore Projects
Salary: £75k - £85K + Package
One of our clients is currently looking to bring in a Business Development Manager to be the driving force behind generating new sales and existing client development and achieving profit growth targets.
This role will deal with managing the sales performance and contribute to strategy development.
You will be instrumental in developing installation and related services contracts, key markets of Power Cable installation and Repair as well as installations project.
* Developing and refining plans to deliver new profitable revenue growth to support the Company's strategic plan as well as implementing and leading sales activities to meet agreed KPIs and targets.
* Contributing and formulating company sales and growth strategy whilst working closely with the Senior Management Team. Establish objectives and determines annual sales and gross profit plans.
* Identify and maximizes new opportunities within existing and new customer across a range of market sectors and executes plans to deliver revenue and profit margin objectives.
* Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenues and profit margins across product lines.
* Establish strong relationships with customers and their decision makers in order to develop business opportunities by understanding their requirements and challenges.
* Review competitive landscape and strategy and develops differentiated and unique selling propositions.
* Develop market brand, presence and reputation including supporting marketing materials and tools.
* Represent the Company in a professional manner and ensures all sales/commercial staff do so similarly
PERSON SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS SPECIFICATION
- Proven sales & business development experience within Offshore installation or Offshore Power & Communications.
- Key experience developing and achieving 5 years development plans
- Drive, enthusiasm and the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent sales, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen with strong, financial, numeracy, budgeting and reporting and IT skills
- Willing to travel regularly, primarily within Europe and internationally, with full driving license
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS who have been appointed to act as a recruitment consultancy for this role.