Title - Field Service Engineer
Employed - Permanent
Salary - Up To £30000 + Overtime (Rough Salary - £45000)
Location - A1 Corridor
WRS Tech Job Id: 1298/13
WRS Tech has been approached to recruit an experienced Field Service Manager to work on Diesel Generators for a busy engineering business. WRS Tech's client have forged a strong reputation within the UK and overseas maritime sector.
Reporting to the Service Manager - the successful candidate will find themselves travelling the UK servicing, maintaining and repairing Diesel Generators.
The ideal candidate for this role should have previous experience in field service working on Diesel Generators.
We are looking for:
* An experienced Field Service Engineer
* Overhaul, Maintenance, Servicing of mechanical & electrical generator systems
* A confident, self-motivated worker (happy to work by them self or lead a team when needed)
* Someone who is prepared to travel the UK (full UK driving licence required)
* Experienced in Medium & High Speed engine & ancillary equipment
*Report writing, ability to communicate at all levels is essential.
This is an interesting and rewarding role for the right person, it can become pressured and challenging.
You will need to possess the following skills:
* Ability to lead generator installations / repairs
* Control panel fault finding (Deepsea)
* Strong Administration Skills
* Ability to work with limited direction and make decisions
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech Ltd who have been appointed to act as a recruitment consultancy for this role.