Position: Marine Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £30 - 35K
One of marine my client is looking to bring on a Marine Electrical Design Engineer who has basic knowledge of mechanical systems to help with a full order book to build a number of luxury vessels. The main purpose of this role is to assist with the electrical design team on all schematics and wiring schedules.
* Draughting all electrical drawings to an excellent standards.
* Producing electrical drawings to a high standards.
* Assembling and organising information for the electrical department.
* Creating electrical wiring schedules.
* Producing data lists for the set up and commissioning of each vessel.
* Ensuring compliance with the relevant ISO/IEC standards
* Collating information for the - �as built' drawing packs
* Designing marine electrical circuits to accommodate optional extras to each vessel.
* Basic knowledge and understanding of mechanical systems.
* NVQ, HND or degree qualification in Electrical engineer or related discipline is essential.
* Skilled in AutoCAD or other suitable 2D drafting software.
* Previous experience with marine electrical systems.
* Skilled in using Excel Spreadsheets.
* Strong understanding of 24VDC & 230/400VAC electrical circuits.
* Able to work in a team.
* Good communication and written presentation skills.
* Good understanding of marine electrical systems.
Please contact the marine team to discuss further.
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.
Please call us on 02392 633 952 or send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org