Currently we are respresenting an end client, looking for an experienced in house Civil Engineer to lead an Engineering department, as well as Project Manage both land and Marine based Marine Civil Construction and Maintenance projects.
Reporting to the Operations Director - This position will be one of authority, with a budgetary responsibility to around £3m
You will have a key influence on health, safety, environmental, sustainability, and ensuring all works are on time & budget - and ultimately conform to UK legislatory standards.
Some additional duties:
- Prepare accurate and concise technical and financial reports on the Department, Assets and Projects
- Ensure operational safety, compliance, and on-site plant / machinery and operated in the right way
- Management of subcontractors, and external consultants
- Liaisions and advice on local authority and governing bodies, to ensure smooth project delivery, and ensure valid licencing and permits in place.
- Management of worflow, and manpower planning as neccessary.
Ideal Candidate requirements:
- A registered and Chartered Civil Engineer
- Degree level qualification in Civil Engineering
- Experience Project Managing Marine projects i.e. ports, jetties, locks, structures, and respective buildings.
- Experience on Land based building and maintenance projects
- Project Management qualification / Prince 2 or Equivalent
Please apply now to be considered, for any questions - please call Lee Hayward - 02392 633952 or email Lee@hsbtechnical.com
You must have the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for this vacancy.