We have an immediate opportunity for a Project Engineer - to work in a fast paced Marine division that supports clients with Service engineering and installation across different types of Medium speed main Engines, Thrusters, Generators and on-board Mechanical equipment.
This position is mainly office based - providing technical support, and Project supervision for in-house projects and field service work - but also support to the Commercial Team with regards to planning and readiness for upcoming and potential projects.
The business are longstanding, and very well respected across the marine engineering community.
Other key responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to Technical, Commercial and Business Support teams
- Support technical quotations and project proposals
- Cover Project Management duties when required
- Oversee tooling reviews to ensure correct tooling is available
- Assist with the production of technical reports and documents to include method statements and commissioning procedures
- Develop and support maintenance planning procedures
- Update of systems - Sage / Filestar with technical information
- Assist with supplier and sub-contractor technical reviews
- Involvement with re-engineering.
- Good practical diesel engineering background within the marine or offshore sectors
- Successful track record of organisational and communication skills
- Resourcefulness to find solutions
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, engine manuals and instruction books
- Ability to apply engineering knowledge for new projects
- Current and valid Driving Licence
- Valid Passport
- Immediate right to live and work in the UK, as sponsorship is not available.
Please apply now for more information, or contact Lee Hayward - WRS Tech, in confidence - 02392 633952 or Lee@wrstech.co.uk