Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
One of our clients is looking to take on a skilled laminator based in Oxfordshire who has a background in GRP Wet Lay.
You will be required to work on new concepts builds marine vessels.
• You will be required to work with Composite Technicians and Engineering personnel to help with the build of composite components.
• You will need to have experience with GRP Wet lay & Infusion technique would be an advantage.
• Application of gel coats.
• Preparing moulds for room temperature or heat-cured lay-ups.
• Confident in using hand tools.
• Previous laminating experience is a must.
• Attention to detail is a must.
• Able to read technical and understand technical drawings.
• Good communication skills, including reading and following verbal and written instructions.
• Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a team atmosphere.
You will be required to interview face to face interview.
Please contact the shipbuilding team to discuss further.