Salary: £24,960 Basic + Overtime + Pension + Bonus (after 3 month review and uplift to £26K)
One of our clients is looking to take on a number of highly skilled laminators based in Dorset who have a background with both GRP Wet Lay and Infusion.
You will be required to work on new concept builds and R & D projects for the marine, automotive, aerospace, medical, defence and much more.
• You will be required to work with Composite Technicians and Engineering personnel to help with the build of composite components.
• You will need to have experience with GRP Wet lay & Infusion technique would be an advantage.
• Application of gel coats.
• Preparing moulds for room temperature or heat-cured lay-ups.
• Previous experience working on R & D projects.
• Confident in using hand tools.
• Previous laminating experience is a must.
• Attention to detail is a must.
• Able to read technical and understand technical drawings.
• Good communication skills, including reading and following verbal and written instructions.
• Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a team atmosphere.
You will be required to interview face to face and will need to undertake a trades test the same day.
Please contact the shipbuilding team to discuss further.