WRS Tech Ltd are working with leading Ship owner in the LNG market to source a Vessel Manager. Based in their Glasgow office this is an excellent opportunity to progress your career.
As the Vessel Manager, you will oversee all technical and operational aspects of the assigned vessels.
Other roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Day to day technical and operational support
- Ensure vessels are managed in a safe, cost effective and compliant manner
- Prepare and supervise dry dockings
- Carry out regular vessel visits
- Ensure all aspects of health, safety and environment are held as a top priority
- Any other duties as required by senior management
The ideal candidate will have extensive technical knowledge of LNG carriers and different types of cargo containment systems, preferably in a senior engineering rank at sea and management in a shore based role.
The successful candidate will gain the opportunity to work within a well established and respected organisation with good career progression avenues. A competitive salary and benefits package is also on offer.
All candidates wishing to apply must have the right to live and work in the EU in order to apply