WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple maritime businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular client are currently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join the team. Reporting to your line manager; You will design and deliver high quality products, but also offer high-end technical support to both the internal sales teams, prospective customers, and perform site-based installation and troubleshooting when required on projects. You will create detailed technical design specifications, and also be involved in innovation and design on new product lines across the group of companies when required.
- You Will: Define and deliver system solutions for the security business
- Support from a technical function the Sales and Marketing team including generating information to support bids, technical presentations to customers, generation of product specifications and attendance at customer meetings
- Provide technical design solutions which support the proposed system changes and bids ensuring the appropriate compliance with customer, business and legislative requirements including safety
- Be consistent with your approach to the systems engineering activities throughout the design life cycle
- Be actively involved in new product design by providing system level input from product definition through to production
- Maintain and support the legacy/delivered systems including visits to customer sites covering installations where necessary
- Promote the work of the Systems Engineers in the field through your attendance at conferences and seminars - where appropriate, through the presentation and publication of technical papers
- Have a good understanding of Control Systems design, engineering and respective software to include knowledge of Multi Sensor system design and performance analysis
- Ability to monitor product performance and make amendments to these – producing maximum value and efficiency
- Extensive knowledge of:
- Product Development
- Engineering Change Management
- Systems Engineering
- Quality Systems and their practical application
- Experience of integration and demonstration of the equipment plus acceptance by customer / end users
- An understanding of:
- Radar / RF devices /Communications Systems / Networking or Electro Optical Camera Solutions
- Driving Licence
- Degree level qualification in Engineering / Mathematics / Science subject (or equivalent relevant experience)
- Ability to obtain SC Clearance
- Member of a Professional Engineering Institute (IMechE / IET / INCOSE)
- Extensive travel across the UK so you must be in a position to be flexible as and when require – (up to 6 weeks at a time)
Please apply now to express your interest – we will be in contact to discuss further with an aim of progressing to the next steps. You MUST have the immediate right to live and work in the UK, and ideally have settled status if an EU resident.
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.
For more information please contact us on +44 (0) 2392 633952