Role: Marine Electrician
Rate: £20ph (Umbrella or LTD)
Duration: 3-4 weeks
The successful candidate will be responsible for electrical installations on new build marine vessels. Working from electrical schematics as well as investigation and diagnostics of existing of equipment. You will be able to install, fault find and repair electrical installations, including motor starters and equipment control panels to an exacting standard.
- Install cable support systems
- Run and dress cabling in an extremely neat fashion
- Install control cabinet enclosures
- Test your own work to recognised standards (IEE 17th Test and Inspect)
- Assist other departments with their temporary power requirements taking into account electrical loads and distances involved
- Assist the commissioning engineers and take an active role in commissioning equipment
- A proven track record in a marine electrical role
- Experience with 3-phase, motors, motor starters, distribution systems
- Extremely neat work
Please call the Shipbuilding Team on 023 9263 3952.
The successful candidate will be a valuable member of the electrical department reporting to the Electrical Manager.