Job Title: HR Recrutiment Advisor
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Type: Permanent or FTC
WRS Tech are currently looking for a HR Recruitment Advisor for one of our clients based in Norwich. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a busy yacht manufacturing company. Our client is looking for an individual who ideally has marine knowledge or experience but this is essential.
As a HR Recruitment Advisor, you will work as part of a busy HR team assisting mainly with the recruitment and selection process. This will include sourcing suitable candidates, arranging interviews and providing HR support to the managers at interviews. You will be working closely with the Heads of Production in Wroxham and OCT to understand vacancy requirements, and ensuring to keep them updated with the recruitment process.
- Coordinating and supporting the recruitment process for all shopfloor staff.
- You will also be producing and publishing job descriptions and job adverts, preparing interview packs, arranging and taking part in interviews.
- Identifying suitable recruitment channels to source candidates through web searches, social media, campaigns etc.
- Work closely with the recruitment agencies to filter CV’s for the production managers
- Ensure at recruitment stage the candidates right to work checks are carried out effectively
- Any other duties as directed by the Head of Group Human Resources
- To update and maintain the HR databases
- To be responsible for personal and professional development
- Ability to be entrusted with confidential and sensitive information
- Able to maintain and develop good working relationships with all of levels of staff
- Good understanding of HR and Recruitment best practices
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- High attention to detail and organised
- Strong IT Skills to include Microsoft and social media applications
- Previous recruitment and HR experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
This job description is indicative of the range of current duties and responsibilities for the post. You will need to be flexible as your duties could change to reflect organisational direction.
If you are available and interested in this position, please call a member of the shipbuilding team on 02392 633952.
WRS Tech are working on behalf of our client.