Position: Workshop Based Mechanical Fitter (Rotating Equipment)
Job ID: 2357/2
Salary/Rate: £31,000 plus overtime and benefits
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple maritime businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular client I am recruiting for are looking for a Workshop Based Mechanical Fitter to work on rotating equipment covering Pumps & Gearbox’s. We are looking for 2 mechanical fitters, 1 to focus on pumps, one to focus on industrial gearbox’s to ensure all inspection and assembly documentation is completed and procedures, policies and work instructions are followed.
WRS Tech’s client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the maritime industry.
- Repairs of/to all types of pumps / gearbox’s
- Dismantle, inspect, assess and subsequently report on received equipment
- Fault finding
- Carry out root cause analysis of assets
- Working off site removing / installing when required
- Operating specialised equipment related to the workings of the pumps / gearbox’s
- Working within and contributing towards the current health & safety guidelines and site requirements.
- Confined space qualification
- Working within standards
- Water Hygiene qualified
- Recognised mechanical apprenticeship
- Driving Licence
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.