Position: Infusion Laminators
Duration: 3 Months
Hours: 37 A week
Rate: £20 p/h on Umbrella
One of our clients is looking to take on A highly skilled infusion laminator based in Southampton, this will be a 3 month contract with 37 hours a week. You will be required to work on new concepts builds and R & D projects.
You will need to be able to demonstrate your past experience.
• You will be require to work with Composite Technicians and Engineering personnel to help with the build of composite components.
• You will need to have experience with Infusion technique.
• Preparing moulds for room temperature or heat-cured lay-ups.
• Previous experience working on R & D projects.
• Cutting, trimming, fitting, and drilling components.
• Able to read technical and understand technical drawings.
• Good communication skills, to include reading and following verbal and written instructions.
• Willingness and ability to work in a fast paced environment and a team atmosphere.
You will be required to interview face to face.
Please contact the shipbuilding team to discuss further.
WRS are acting as a recruiter on behalf of its client.