Position: Ship Systems Controls & Diagnostics Trainer Location:
Gosport Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 (plus pension) salary review after probation is passed.
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple businesses covering the UK and overseas. This particular client I am recruiting for are currently looking for a Ship Systems Controls & Diagnostics Trainer to help deliver high quality training and support the contractual training outputs required within the Royal Navy.
This role would suit someone who has a strong understanding of the electronic fundamentals and does not need to have come from a marine background.
• Deliver technical & equipment training in controls and diagnostics modules to trainees.
• Create test papers and written exams for trainees.
• Provide coaching and mentoring of trainees / student.
• Ensure that lesson plans and training sessions are developed in accordance with the approved specifications.
• Maintaining a portfolio of new technologies and equipment to deliver future training.
• Checking and marking examination papers / assignments / course work.
• Delivery of ship simulator training for T-23 and T45 systems
• Review course content to ensure it is current that it is fully up to date with advance technologies.
• Minimum qualification of City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
• CET Level 4 Teaching Qualification (Desirable).
• Confident is delivering to a class of up to 16 students / trainees.
• Confident in using IT systems such as Microsoft programme.
• You would need to either have Security Clearance or be able to achieve this.
Please contact the shipbuilding team to find out more.
WRS TECH are acting as a recruiter on behalf of our client.