Software Engineer – C++
We have the pleasure to be working with a specialist maritime engineering business, who due to continued growth are looking to employ a Software Engineer who has a strong background working with C++ in the marine industry.
In this role you will be responsible providing support to the internal and external engineering team, rectifying bugs, and updating using C++. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge and develop a strong career with an industry leading business.
Typically, you will be involved in the following activities:
- Engineering Support to teams in the field
- Software support to internal and external stakeholders across the globe
- Fault Diagnosis and change to C++ programs
- Internal and external training to staff and clients on specific software
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum HNC in an electronic or software discipline
- Proven knowledge of controls and automation
- Highly competent using C++, C and Visual Studio
- Comfortable with Fault Finding and rectifying
- Knowledge of HTML and .NET etc an advantage
This role will come with a competitive financial package and excellent career opportunities.
For further information please contact Paul Hollowell - Marine Technology Division.